Think in Green
LONGMAN 600, NBR FRAC WATER LAYFLAT HOSES
To construct these hoses, a circular polyester weave internally and externally ejected with NBR-PVC is needed. These hoses shall be produced from 100% high tenacity synthetic yarn completely interwoven with synthetic nitrile rubber. Glues and adhesives would not be used in any way.
- Ultimate Tensile Strength:
The Tensile strength of the lining and cover shouldn’t be less than 1500 psi (10,500 kpa).
- Ultimate Elongation:
The ultimate elongation should be a minimum of 400%.
- Accelerated Aging TestThe tensile strength and ultimate elongation of the vulcanized rubber compound should be subjected to oxygen at a pressure of 300 psi +/- 10 psi , (2100kpa +/- 70kpa) and temperature of 70 degrees centigrade +/-1 degree centigrade (158 F +/- 18 F ) for a period of 96 hours. After this, the overall properties will be about 60% greater than the original properties earlier outlined.
Color: Black ribbed
Temperature range: From -20°C to 80°C (-4°F to 176°F)
Elongation at WP: <1.5%
Expansion at WP: <6%
Abrasion: 6000 DIN cycles
Standard Length: 660ft
Longman 600 is suitable for INDUSTRIAL and AGRICULTURE use.
It can be used in the following ways:
- Transfer of Frac water
- Transfer of oil, diesel, chemicals, and other heavy hydrocarbons in and out of chemical plants.
- Liquid Transfer such as Water
- Transfer of Industrial Sludges & Slurries, Contaminated Liquids, Fertilizers, and Liquid Manure.
*However, it is not recommended for fire fighting.
It is comparable to Oroflex 20 of Tipsa, and Agroflex of Key.
|Inner Diameter, Inch||Wall thickness, Inch||Weight, lbs/ft||Bursting pressure, PSI||Tensile Strength, lbs|